Sunday, March 27, 2011

Patlabor C.L.A.T. 01, Maser Canon Type 66 and a toothache!

Guys, I have a HORRID toothache. About 2 weeks ago I went to the dentist and was told I need 4 teeth pulled out, so in typical lazy fashion I decided to put off the pulling of the teeth. I am TOTALLY regretting that now because I am in serious jump-out-the window type pain. I feel like I am going to lose my mind. It's unbearable to say the least. I've become immune to pain relievers and benzocane does nothing but increase the pain. Go figure. Anyways, don't let your wisdom teeth take over. If they tell you they should be pulled out, DO IT. Oh my God it's excruciating...

However, I did manage to get one full blown review done and one review which I started and said to hell with it, so it turned out to be a half-assed look-what-I-got non-review. I started out doing a full review but the pain was too intense and I lost my focus way too much.

So my full review is of the Aoshima Type 66 #2 Maser Cannon from War of the Gargantuas. It is a very awesome remote control Gokin release of their Gokin static model. This one has cool gimmicks. What kind? you'll just have to watch the video to find out. It's so cool that I may pick up the static model.

Part 1 of 2


Part 2 of 2

PATLABOR CLAT
Now here is my crappy useless filming of a totally awesome release by Yamato of the Patlabor C.L.A.T. 1/24 scale Ingram. Figure= really cool, video= fail. But I will be back soon with a full review of this figure. OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH... oh the throbbing pain!


No comments:

Post a Comment