Monday, February 20, 2012

Updates 2/20/2012

So I know my posts are thinning out here on my blog, I've just been a tad busy. However my Youtube channels are still going strong. I plan to do more reviews here on the blog as soon as I get more time. To see what I've been keeping busy with, check out my Toy Fair V-log.

For you loyal readers, I try and fill you guys in on stuff I will review on my channels here before they go up on Youtube. So what do I have planned you ask?

Right now I'm working on a R.I.D. Prime Wheeljack review which is rendering as I type this and as my laptop burns my lap because of the processing power I put it through when making videos. Other stuff I am working on is:
-S.H. Monster Arts Mechagodzilla
-Chogokin 1975 Mechagodzilla GD-98
-R.I.D. Cliffjumper, Bumblebee and Voyager Optimus Prime.

For CollectionDX:
-Evolution Toy Jeeg (cant wait even though not a big Jeeg fan)
-Hercules written review

So as you all know I hit up Toy Fair so check out these cool vids I shot of the GX-61. Stay tuned for video of the Bluefin display, or just watch the Vlog Ep. 8 video at the beginning of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment