Saturday, March 10, 2012

My first real jumbo: Daimos

Its not the japanese version but it will have to do because my money is tied up in other robot things and jumbos take a back seat. This one however was hard to pass up. I found it at a flea market for 90 bucks. The guy lowered it to 80 but wouldnt let me take it for 70. So i left a bit bummed. Its only ten bucks but still. My wife saw i really wanted it so she went  back with my cousin and they sweet talked the guy into leaving it at 75 which is an excellent price i think. Its in great shape too. No box but no matter, he looks great with my other modern jumbo.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I used to have some variation of the Mazinger around this size. This was in the 80's... I remember me and my brother getting wild with it. We finally broke it and discovered SAND inside of it, which was added to make it heavy! lol

    ReplyDelete