Wednesday, May 2, 2012

iGear PP-01E Faith Leader "Evil Optimus Prime"

Although I lost out to having a regular PP-01S release due to manufacturer cancellation, I was able to acquire this release which to me is a bit more intresting. While I have more Auyobots, there is something very attractive about the purple color schemes most Decepticons wear proudly as a sign of their faction. This figure ticks all the boxes with me. First, it's Optimus Prime. Next, it is done up in evil Decepticon colors. I added a Reprolabels faction logo on the shoulder to make it complete. I think it looks spectacular. It is obviously a scaled down version of the MP-01 Prime. I am very happy with it. It's a third party figure, so it's not perfect, but it doesn't need to be. I recommend looking into it. It's $69 shipped from iGear. I should be doing a video review soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment