Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NJCC Transformers haul

Im a little in posting my haul from my visit to the 2012 New Jersey Collectors Con on May 6, but here is some of what I picked up while there. It was an 80's toy event but Transformers ruled over everything, followed closely by GI Joe. I had intentions of picking up a deluxe classics Starscream, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and classics Jetfire. I got all except Sideswipe. The Starscream I got was the US edition with the blue stripe on the top of jet mode and it came in a genuine Takara box, Im assuming as an incentive to buy that version...it worked. So im still looking for the standard version.

The Jetfire was acquired by buying the dual set of Jetfire with Grimlock. I really only wanted Jetfire as I have the Henkei Grimlock, but the price I paid for the set was almost what Jetfire goes for loose on eBay. I also picked up some prints from Dan Khanna, a reissue G1 Hound, a classics Rodimus, reissue G1 Starscream, a RTS Perceptor and Wreck-Gar. Really great deals to be had...amazing. If you live within bearable driving limits of South Jersey, definitely try and make it to the next one.
Check out my nhcc haul video on youtube





No comments:

Post a Comment