Tuesday, December 18, 2012

X-Transbots X1 Glider / Air Robot not POWERGLIDE

The first version of this mold I got was the Wildchild/Explorer. While it was cool, I still wanted the original Powerglide colors. I was a tad too late to buy the first release Glider/Air Robot at the time and the only other version of this was the G.I. Joe Crossover version. Not for me. I happened upon a second release of this guy which I quickly jumped on. No improvements to be seen on this release as it still has the weird arm that moves on its own and pops off easily. While not the be all end all Powerglide, it sure is one of the best looking versions of him out there.You can find one right now for $45-60.

"To stop me, you have to catch me first"


Very good looking, but could benefit from some slight refinements to make it perfect. Namely the shoulders.

2 comments:

  1. http://www.acetoy.net/x1w-wild-child-the-decepticon-glider-p-60001.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.acetoy.net/xtransbots-x1-glider-g1-powerglider-reissue-misb-p-60039.html

    ReplyDelete