Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Kotobukiya 1/7 Scale Darth Vader Vinyl figure

I was taking a ride on my motorcycle yesterday when I realized I was within the vicinity of a comic book store I visited years ago called Zapp Comics. I decided to see what's up and they were still there. Awesome! I googled them first before going in because I didn't want to walk in and walk back out all weird-like. The only word I had to read to know they were awesome was "Godzilla". Bam! I was there. They didn't have much in the way of Godzilla but boy did they have comics and comic figures. Wow... I am not a comic fan but they had real cool stuff in the way of action figures. I strolled to the back of the store and saw a HUGE box with Darth Vader on the front. I looked at it and though to myself "another thing I can't afford. Well that was until I saw the price: $49.99. I thought to myself, this can't be. I grabbed it and then realized I was on my motorcycle. There was no way I was going to lug it back. So I left on the journey home, stopped for pizza and Googled it's price. Turns out it was a good deal. SO I drove back and picked it up. Real cool guys there. I got home and snap-fitted the cape, head, light saber and arms and was left with this sexy beast.And I do mean sexy.


Video Review coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment