Saturday, September 28, 2013

Bandai GX-62 Danguard Ace Soul of Chogokin robot figure

I've had my GX-62 Soul of Chogokin Danguard Ace figure for a couple of weeks now and I gotta say this is one excellent figure. I was a little dissapointed in finding out that this was going to be on the smaller scale of Chogokin. Danguard is as far as I know one of the biggest robots in the Super Robot world. However, even though it's smaller than most modern SOC, I found myself playing with this figure a lot. Yes, playing! Not the kind of playing where I fly him around the room making swooshing noises, but where I'm constantly posing him and transforming him. I never came close to doing that with the bigger Yamato Danguard Ace. Highly recommended.

The figure sports some great detail and diecast content.
The back has an alternate piece that mimmicks the folded hidden wings but as you see here it also comes with folding wings...
...that can be unfolded!
Satelizer Mode with included stand and Sky Arrow ship.
Stay tuned for video review.

Get yours at BigBadToyStore

1 comment:

  1. dude, I really enjoyed your review!
    do you know if/when this model could be re-issued? right now it doesn't seem I can find one, unless paying way more than its original cost. do you have any good news for me about it?
    super-thanks,
    Claudio

    ReplyDelete