Sunday, October 9, 2011

My visit to Times Square Toys R Us

A couple of weeks ago I decided to pay the NYC Times Square Toys R Us a visit since we were close by. I usually don't get too excited about what I find inside because it's always much more expensive than regular TRU stores. Deluxe figures range dangerously close to regular Voyager prices. Masterpiece figures are $69.99 (although I noticed Rodimus Prime is now $69.99 at my local regular TRU!). Because of those high prices, there was a nice amount of Rodimus MP's hanging out. It was pretty uneventful. Didn't find anything worth buying. Otherwise it was a fun day in the city. (As of 10/09/2011 there are NO MORE MP Rodimus Primes at the Times Square TRU)

Lot's of Rodimus Primes but very little buyers. How about lowering the price?

My daughter and I chilling in between Optimus Prime's legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment