Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Takatoku Cyborg 009 Joe Shimamura gokin

This is a neat little gokin that I unfortunately knew nothing about before I shot it for this post so I missed out on showing you guys a cool little gimmick.

Here you can see the gimmicks on the back of the box.


He comes with a little catalog, missile baggie and spring-loaded gun for eye-popping action.

You will notice the "buttons" on his chest looks like a separate piece of the chest. That's because they are. The chest flips down to reveal a cyborg inner chest that shoots missiles! Awesome. Not awesome is that I didn't realize it when I took the pics. You can see the chest gimmick on the back of the box.


I thought it would not be my cup of tea, but I enjoyed it. Look at it's excellent unplayed-with condition. Some Japanese kid missed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment