Tuesday, July 26, 2011

S.H. Figuarts Masked Rider 2 The first version

Hey guess what? I didn't try to go to sleep until 7am this morning...so guess what that means? I haven't slept. Once the sun is out I cant sleep. That doesn't stop me from posting to my blog. My posts are usually little spurts of info and today is no different. I got in a Masked Rider S.H. Figuarts figure. This is not my first in this line, but the first one I've opened. It's really nice and much better than the Ultra Act Ultraman figures which seemed to be based off these Figuarts designs. While I don't watch the show, I like the designs. Not so much the newer ones. I much prefer the older classic designs.

It comes in a nice little window box. (Which I somehow forgot to photograph). Here he is straight out of the box in a plastic tray.
Masked Rider with accessories (Alternate hands ans scarves)

The figure is very well articulated. All the paint apps are perfectly done. My favorite is the diecast feet. I believe even the kneecaps are diecast.
Straight out of tray
Posing
Not to bad for my first venture into S.H. Figuarts. Certainly not my last. These things range in prices depending on the character and accessories, but this particular one was 1600 Yen (roughly $23US)

No comments:

Post a Comment