Monday, December 19, 2011

RPA Updates 12/19/11

Well, the year is almost over and I wanted to choose what I believe is the toy of the year of all the toys I reviewed since it's only fair I choose from what I've had in my hands. That will come later before the end of the year.

Let's see... video review wise on my RPA channel I did:

S.H. MonsterArts Godzilla



Hot Toys Superman

Bandai Chogokin AEGIS

TFC Toys heavy Labor

ES Gokin Baikanfu

Part 6 of Ultraman MAT build

Currently I have the written review on queue for collectiondx.com so make sure to check that out soon. I am also working on the Fujimi Spinner model kit... not my most fun project. Paint does not like cold weather and Tamiya paints officially suck from a spray can. I am sticking to automotive paint from now on. After all the friggin delays in getting the right color blue and I use right color loosely since it's still not accurate, but a little white balance adjusttment will do wonders for the final review.

I have the two Fewture gokins coming of Arale Chan and Toriyama. Was expecting them today since they were sent EMS and somehow they are not in the states yet. I usually get them in 2 days and its been about 4...maybe holiday delays.

I am also going to upload a review of two little vintage Seven toys based on Xabungle and Iron Gear. So keep an eye for that if you like those pieces. If you haven't already done so, subscribe to my Youtube channel to keep up to date with all my videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment