Tuesday, February 8, 2011

2011 Toy Fair

What's up guys? this is just a little post to let you guys know that I will be attending the 2011 Toy Fair. It will be a very busy weekend for me as I will be taking most of the photos for CollectionDX that weekend and posting them up to the site, so make sure you log in to collectiondx.com for all the Toy Fair coverage. I don't know if I am at liberty to supply Toy Fair in my blog so you may want to make sure you keep your browsers tuned to CDX for all up to the minute coverage of the 2011 Toy Fair.

We'll be visiting all the big names in the industry, checking out all the neat things available to us in 2011. I will try and hit up everything that we are remotely interested in to find out about stuff you may not have known existed or were aware of but knew nothing about. I'm really psyched about some new lineups for this year like: New Voltron, Thundercats and Transformers!

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment