Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm back!

Well I sort of have been back if you've been keeping up with my Youtube channel and CollectionDX reviews. I only got the 2 upper wisdom teeth taken out and I healed up pretty quick. No more annoying headaches! I still got the lower 2 to go, but I feel so much better now.

I know I haven't posted anything real new to this blog since Ive been real busy with video stuff. Speaking of video, I have tossed my old "HD" camera and upgraded to a Canon HF-S100 so my videos should be looking a lot better. This camera is great and when I learn how to fiddle more with apertures and shutter speeds and whatnot.

I will be getting back to doing the Patlabor 1/24 CLAT figure soon I hope. Here is some stuff I'm working on:

Youtube channel:

Buzz Lightyear chogokin
 

Takara Last Shot MP-01L vs. Hasbro 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime Masterpiece

Super Robot Chogokin Knight Gear Ogre- (Still processing)

CollectionDX reviews:

Saint Cloth Myth Dragon Shiryu:


Ultra Act Ultra Mebius:


That's about it for now, but stay tuned, I'm always working on new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment