Sunday, September 25, 2011

CM's M.A.S. Mechander DX Version Technical gattai set

There is a review I have been working on for a little while. It is taking me a long time because I am really trying my best to like this figure. The problem is, it is pretty bad. It looks so darn good though, I wanna like it. But every time I try and work on the review, I am reminded of how bad it is. I try and make up excuses for it, for example, in Japan, the culture is different, they understand that collectibles are more for display than play. That makes me feel better, but I'm sure there are a few pissed off Japanese who bought this set. It's retail was almost $150US!! and it is the lightest, weakest feeling plastic although I can't say for sure the plastic is brittle, it just feels like it. It would have been fine if they made it out of metal and used better plastics because the sculpts and molding is great and clean, but the material was lacking. It was more noticeable on the robot than his accessories which are actually quite nice although made of the same plastic. I will be doing the written review on collectiondx.com but if you wanna check out the video, check out my youtube channel and subscribe if you enjoy the videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment