Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Takara Hybrid Style Convoy THS-02

Ok where the hell has this been all my life?! How on earth did this escape my grasp?! I just won this on eBay for about $40 which was way cheaper than other sellers were asking as "BIN". I received this the other day and had a few moments to check it out. This thing is like a little jewel. It gleams and it hit all the right fun buttons with me. This little thing is impressive. It's seriously a tiny Masterpiece figure. It even comes with a trailer! If Takara was to make an entire line of all the G1 figures in this format, I would NEED to buy them all. It's seriously that cool to me. The downside? According to Peaugh's review, it may have a fragile spot. Since the previous owner was afraid to break it, he never transformed it. I believed him after I checked mine out. No scuffs on any part of the figure, even where there is metal to metal contact. If you guys haven't checked him out, watch the video review.


No comments:

Post a Comment