Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Super Gobots Zeemon

Sometimes it takes years to realize how good something really is. You see I grew up at the time when G1 Transformers were new and very exciting. There was also another line of transforming robots called Gobots. Most were small simple figures which were repackaged Machine Robos from Japan. These figures were the kind you got for birthdays or Christmas from relatives who had no clue what a Transformer was. They just knew it was a transforming toy and it was cheaper. Fast forward 30 years later and I picked this Zeemon up and I have no clue what I was thinking.

It's a Super Gobots figure which means its bigger. This figure is very nice. Its also made by Popy. I really missed out then because these were easily available on clearance and would have probably been much easier to convince my mom to buy. Now, you have to pay a premium. It's design is not the greatest but it needs to be seen in person and in mint condition to fully appreciate it and feel the heftiness of its diecast content.









No comments:

Post a Comment