Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Golgo 13 figure

A little known fact: I absolutely LOVE Golgo 13. I don't know what it is about this character but he is just damn awesome. If you have Netflix, you owe it to yourself to check the series out. It was originally a Manga in Japan, but was made into a couple of full length animes and series. Basically, he is a hired gun who always completes his assignment no matter how ridiculously impossible the job may be. He gets it done and done clean. He may get brought in by police but they can never pin anything against him. He is the man and the ladies know this, so be prepared for lots of sex scenes in the show. He's got this guy that modifies his weapons to his specs and whatnot. Just watch it/read it. I'm trying to get the Hot Toys version of Golgo 13 but it's commanding ridiculous prices on eBay so I will have to wait on that. For now, I bought a small 7" clothed figure in fatigues. I haven't taken him out of the box, but it's OK, he is still one mean son of a b.

No comments:

Post a Comment