Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Transformers stuff

Have I ever told you guys that finding any new Generations/RTS toys is darn difficult? Well around here (North Jersey) it is. I only just found Thundercracker and that was an amazing feat in itself since I just about gave up on finding him. But here he is in all his repainted glory.
Package

Jet Mode

Robot Mode


I also managed to find these about 2 months ago but it was the very last I would see of them. I almost didn't buy Bumblebee because I figured he would litter all the pegs in no time. Alas, no, he was never to be seen again. The same goes for WreckGar. I love motorcycles and I love this character so it was only natural I would want to find him, and find him I did. Last time I ever saw him on a peg. And believe me, every time we hit up Babies R Us I hit up TRU or on my way to work and back there are 2 TRUs so I hit them up frequently and never see anything good. Eventually I'll Get around to opening it and showing you guys.
Reveal the Shield Bumblebee

Reveal the Shield Wreck-Gar
While taking these pics, I got the idea to grab my Generations/RTS/Classics figures off my shelf and group them all together for a picture. No reason other than I did it because I can.

I finally managed to grab a Masterpiece Megatron recently. He actually didn't come with that orange cap thingy. I'm a bit ashamed to admit that I have not transformed him..let alone really pose him for that matter. The purple hue is not an issue with the camera, it's my color LED strips that I have in my display case.
Takara Masterpiece Megatron

I also managed to get a Masterpiece Prime. This is that Last Shot or whatever its called..meaning that this release is the last time they use the mold. Although Takara is hard at work on a new MP Prime mold. Smaller but probably cooler.
Takara Masterpiece Optimus Prime Last Shot Edition

No comments:

Post a Comment