Sunday, November 13, 2011

Poor man's Hot Toys Bruce Lee 1/6 figure

I have plans to own a Hot Toys Bruce Lee figure. However, they are pretty darn expensive. I am not a big 1/6 collector so $200+ for a figure seems like a lot to me. That's high-end Gokin territory. Anyways, I've devised a plan to piece together my own Bruce Lee figure. This way, it will be done to my liking and to my wallet's. For example, I won this Hot Toys head from eBay for $5.00 shipped. It is a great sculpt that comes from the Bruce Lee in Causal wear release. I would have preferred him not smiling but for $5 bucks I wont complain. eBay has tons of parts to piece this guy together. I have to find a body and some clothes...and hands and accessories. In the end it should be cheaper than buying the set. I will keep this project updated. For now the head resides on my little Megatron figure.


No comments:

Post a Comment