Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Recent hauls

 Previous to and during my 2 week vacation, the boxes began to pile up at my house. Here's a bit of what I have in store for the future. Some may make it here and some may not.
  • Robot Spirits Doraemon
  • Sideshow Shadow Stormtrooper
  • Ultraman toy shooter
  • Super Robot Chogokin Dai Guard
  • Tamashii SPEC Tekkaman and Pegas
  • Ultraman DVD full original series
  • Golgo 13 #2 and #3
  • Transformers RTS Lugnut
  • Transformers RTS Grapple
  • Charlie Brown Medicom Vinyl
  • Nintendo Baby Mario Vinyl
  • RC Gyro Helicopter
  • Air Hogs Hyper Actives mini RC car
  • Yamato 1/60 Maximillian Valkyrie
  • Diaclone Condor
  • Bootleg Diaclone Condor
  • TRU Exclusive G1 Soundwave
During my stay I received what I consider to be one of the absolute coolest pieces in my collection. I'll give you a hint: It's a robot and it's heavy. You'll have to stay tuned to check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment