Monday, August 22, 2011

Bandai Big Foot Player Dangan-Go/Dan-JD

Here is a figure I got recently on clearance. I can understand it is a very very strange robot figure, but it was actually done very nice. Has diecast parts, working pistons and sneakers. Yeah.
Comes in a shoe box.




Pretty ugly huh?

This thing is even a bit too wacky for me.

Although the mechanical design is convincing enough to look like it may be possible in real life.

Working pistons always score points


Sneakers?!

This is the closest display case that matches with this figure...except it still doesn't match. I have no clue where to put it.
 I paid about $30 for it on clearance. I'd hate to know what the real price is. I'm all for making figures of obscure stuff, but this is a little to obscure for even me. So much effort into making a really nice piece that doesn't really match anything in most collections. Notice I did not display it with sneakers on. You can find show videos on Youtube if you dig this design. Do I like it anyways? Yeah, I can't quite put my finger on why though.







No comments:

Post a Comment