Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Soul of Chogokin Golion pics!

NOT! Sorry if I got you guys excited, but in my quest to find any shred of info, I came upon these pictures. These seem to be pictures of a custom Golion which is nicely done. I wish I could build something like this. The thing is I could probably make this if I had TONS of time and patience.



It may not be a SOC Golion, but I can at least say that Bandai has their eye on this guy and I have heard through the grapevine that there exists an old prototype (probably a very early paperboard type). They never said what it is they have planned, but I'm sure they know how popular this guy is all over the world. Although some people say he wasn't very popular in Japan, he is probably one of the best known robots in the world. I have no doubt in my mind we will see a Soul of Chogokin of this guy within the next 2-3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment