Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bandai Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite - RX78-02 Gundam The Origin

Have you heard the news? According to CDX:

"Gundam Fix Figuration Metal Composite - RX78-02 Gundam The Origin by Bandai. Made of Die-cast, ABS, PVC & POM. 180mm (7.1 inches) tall." approx 12,000 Yen if memory serves me correct.

This sucker looks great, I was freaking out about it's release and missing out, but then I got an "order ready" confirmation...I had forgotten that I preordered this long ago! So I'm safe. If you know me, you'll know I'm not big on Gundam, but I am a sucker for the RX-78-2. This set supposedly comes with some novels of some sort as a bonus. Make sure you check out my review as I will be starting to do reviews here on my blog, nothing fancy, more photography than written, but it should be fun stuff. Here are some pictures to hold you over until I get it (I know I get my stuff relatively early here in the US, but this guy is being shipped SAL..better to pay 20 bucks rather than almost 60, I got mouths to feed)




No comments:

Post a Comment